Diwali is the most precious festival in India, where millions of people celebrate the same festival. Many persons do their level best to make Diwali the best festival. It is one particular festival which is celebrated with firecrackers, lots of sweets and gorgeous lighting. But unfortunately, because of the Coronavirus disease presently, Indian people suffer a lot, and the Government of the same region decided to make the Diwali festival with some limitations.
As we all know that because of coronavirus, many persons are regularly losing their essential life regularly, which forces so much authority of the country to make some extra efforts to stop the problem as soon as possible. The Indian country’s superior authority also tried their level best to stop the virus, which is why the Government of the Indian origin decided to celebrate the festival of Diwali with no fire cracks to provide extra assistance to all those coronavirus patients who are unable to breathe correctly.
Ban over the firecrackers
- In November, Diwali is usually celebrated in the ages of the Indian country. But because of coronavirus disease, many authorities of the particular states of the Indian country decided to celebrate the Diwali festival with no firecrackers and other limitations that you need to follow as a person who regularly lives in the same region.
- There are some rules and regulations applied to celebrate the Diwali festival, which include some particular things like you need to make reasonable distance while visiting any market sources to buy so many items related to the Diwali festival’s celebration.
- You need to wear the mask always while stepping out of your house to provide you all the tremendous amount of security you need to get an extraordinary escape from coronavirus disease.
- However, some persons still manage to buy some firecrackers from the various market sources and use them on the Diwali festival, which is not at all suitable for all those who are suffering from the problem of coronavirus disease and unable to breathe.
- That is why the police department of the particular regions of the Indian country makes fine against all those who are trying to use the firecrackers during the Diwali festival in November.
More than Two thousand fines make by the police
- Almost around 2,000 fine charged by the police department of the specific regions of the Indian country during the festival of Diwali just because to stop the use of firecrackers during the celebration.
- Indian police department tries their level best to stop the people from using the firecrackers on Diwali’s occasion. Unfortunately, many persons can find the sum amount of firecrackers, which is not at all good.
- Many YouTube channels provide a tremendous amount of information about the Diwali celebration’s present conditions in the Origins of the Indian country.
The latest information explains the beautiful festival like Diwali discussed above, which gives you all the right information you need to get who also wants to enjoy the same with extra joy.